Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rowdy's Sanctuary

Here are some pics from a few years ago of the outdoor pen and the building that houses my adoptees and the unadoptable permanent residents. The wooden perches have since been replaced with Little Tykes climbers and picnic tables since they don't rot from being in the weather. Plus they're a lot easier to clean!




We installed a kitty door so the window could stay closed and they could come and go despite the season. And I forgot what kind of plants those are, but they have grown huge and thrived despite the cats chewing on them from inside the fence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, let's see if I can post to this blog?

This blog looks promising, girl, and I never tired of seeing these pictures of your cat sanctuary :)

T said...

Very nice Katt! I can't wait for some updated pics, soon! :))